Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 08 Apr 2013 @ 20:07:27 GMT
Just wanted to let you all know that I was able to get to the records that were invalid and correct them. Posting what I did so that the next person finds it easier.
As mentioned earlier I had figured that the date part was what was bad and by studying the columns was able to determine that the timestamp was '0000-00-00-01.01.01.000001'. Somehow Teradata allowed me to add a day to this and still give me a valid timestamp.
(TS1 + INTERVAL '1' DAY)
So I used a CASE statement to add a day to the field when it is '0000-00-00-01.01.01.000001' and leave the field as it is when anything else. This solved by 7451 error code.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 24 Jul 2020|