Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Thu, 12 May 2016 @ 07:56:02 GMT
Can you please help me to resolve below mentioned TPT error that we are facing while loading UNICODE column.
1) UNICODE has been mentioned in DDL definition.
2) Tera data standard, column length in .schema file has been defined as 3 times its DDL length .i.e., (7500 for 2500 length in DDL) DDL WP_INSTRUCTIONORCOMMENTS VARCHAR(2500) CHARACTER SET UNICODE NOT CASESPECIFIC,
3) File reader operator is getting used
DEFINE OPERATOR FILE_READER() DESCRIPTION 'TERADATA PARALLEL TRANSPORTER DATA CONNECTOR OPERATOR' TYPE DATACONNECTOR PRODUCER SCHEMA STAGE_TABLE ATTRIBUTES ( VARCHAR PrivateLogName='S_D173059_XXX.log', VARCHAR DirectoryPath='/bipstage/devt/proc', VARCHAR FileName='CRMSG.SG.D.BIP_OUTBOUND_ServiceRequest.dat', VARCHAR OpenMode='Read', VARCHAR Format='Delimited', VARCHAR TextDelimiterHex='C2A6' );
4) The TeraData database/ TPT verison in place are 14.10
5) But still we are running into below mentioned TPT19405 error. Kindly let me know if anything is missing. We are trying to find a solution with no luck.
Incase you have run into this issue before, any help will be greatly appreciated.
FILE_READER: TPT19405 pmRead failed. File is open for write operations only (5) FILE_READER: TPT19305 Fatal error reading data. FILE_READER: TPT19003 TPT Exit code set to 12. FILE_READER: TPT19221 Total files processed: 0.
Shravan kumar. M
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 23 Jun 2019|