Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 @ 10:03:17 GMT
<-- Anonymously Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 19:58 -->
Yes you're quite right, after reading that earlier post I went back to the driver config - I was using IP'S for the node name - I checked the entries on another machine and it was using names. After replacing the IP addresses with names all was good again. I guess one or more of the IP's were bad.
Correct re the driver too it is 3.04.00.03 (the other number was an odbc core component version in ODBC Configuration)
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 15 Jun 2023|