Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 @ 18:41:33 GMT
I've got a preplexing problem.....we did a hardware upgrade this past weekend that required a SYSINIT.
I've had a strange problem since. I'm missing a couple of access rights. I archived DBC and restored it fine. All the access is there excpet a couple.
Most of our access is at the database level, but for a couple of instances, we have granted insert,delete on a specific table to a specifc user. These were missing. Is there something specific about that. I had assumed that restoring dbc.accessrights would bring back all access.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|