Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 @ 20:01:59 GMT
I assume you are using SQLA 14.01.0.1 or higher.
Prior to this version SQLA used to remove '0A'x characters from all queries - because they sometimes used to cause Teradata problems.
In this version we stopped removing it from most queries because it would sometimes remove that character from within a string - where it was allowed/required.
We now remove it only from Create/Replace statements - to avoid problems with comparisons to existing DDL.
Maybe this is a cut/paste problem, but your query is not valid. At the very least a ')' is missing from the end. You would get a syntax error from SQLA if that character was missing - not the error you reported.
If I add the ')' character the query runs fine in SQLA 14.01.0.3, so either there is a strange character embedded in your query that was lost during Cut/Paste into this email, or there is additional text in the Query. (in addition to the missing ')')
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 23 Jun 2019|