Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 @ 15:37:25 GMT
A method we used for this type of problem in the UK was that we took all hard coded databasenames out of the BTEQ (fastload & multiload) scripts.
We then set up different users with different default databases, and associated logon files, which the BTEQ called.
Then the JCL (running on a MVS system) was replicated x amount of times (depending upon how many different default databases were required) and then the logon script that was called changed in each JCL script to call a different logon script.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|