Home Page for the TeradataForum

Archives of the TeradataForum

Message Posted: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 @ 14:08:34 GMT

  <Prev Next>   <<First <Prev

Subj:   Re: SQL Assistant v taking minutes to open
From:   Dempsey, Mike

The most likely cause is that you have no History filter set and they do have one. Right click in History and then click Filter.

Apply some kind of filter (such as 'most recent 90 days') to limit how many rows are loaded into the grid.

[If you later need to look at rows that are not loaded you can change the filter at that time. The filter is very flexible.]

The "Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb, *.accdb)" is an ODBC driver. That will be used only when you connect to an Access database.

The history data uses the Microsoft Access Database Engine in the version you are using. We did experience compatibility problems with that engine (although not performance problems) so in we switched back to using Microsoft JET.

If the problem is not fixed by applying a filter I would suggest you upgrade to a newer version of SQL Assistant.

The latest TTU 13.10 version is

Mike Dempsey

  <Prev Next>   <<First <Prev
  Top Home Privacy Feedback  
Copyright for the TeradataForum (TDATA-L), Manta BlueSky    
Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved    
Last Modified: 15 Jun 2023