Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 @ 10:05:49 GMT
<-- Anonymously Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2011 04:57 -->
please answer my questions,
1.) in case of NUSI "After the row hash of SI value is calculated the bynet will automatically active all the amps as per parsing engines instructions. each amp locates the sutable rows containing the qualifying values and rowhash. this subtable rows contain the rowid for the base rows, WHICH ARE GAUREENTED TO BE ON THE SAME AMP AS THE SUB TABLE ROWS ....." my question is why should the rowid's present on the same amp? they can be on other amps
2.) this question may be silly but please answer me "if number of physical reads exceed the number of datablocks,then the optimizer may decide that full table scan is faster" here what does it mean by physicalreads & datablocks
3.) what are master indexes and cylinder indexes?
4.) does client attached network means loading client software on node?
5.) for teradata v12
- how many primary indexes the table can contain?
- on how many coloumns does we can specify primary index?
- how many secondary indexes the table can contain?
- on how many coloumns does we can specify secondary index?
- maximum how many sessions does a P.E support?
- max how many vprocs can a clique support?
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|