Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 @ 04:18:15 GMT
I want to turn on LockLogger switch from DBS control record - General Fields to "TRUE".
The questions I have are:
* How much CPU/IO intensive can be by having Locking Logger "ON" ?
* Do I have to be concern with the additional CPU/IO consumption ?
* Is there any impact on the system performance because of having Locking Logger "ON" ?
* Under what User Id is Locking Logger accumulating CPU/IO ?
* Any other issues that I have not cover it ?
Any help is welcome.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|