Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 @ 19:00:57 GMT
I have loaded Teradata Database V2R4.1 for Microsoft Windows Demo Software on my Windows 2000 professional as per the documentation provided on the CD, but I couldn't able to startup the Tteradata.
The Following message I am getting while I try to start it up.
1. Specified network address is no longer available.
2. From the Teradata service control.. It shows me Starting Virtual Process and then it stays for 4 sec and brings the Teradata down.
When I looked up My Windows Services..It Shows like this
1. Teradata GTW Reserve Port - Started - Automatic
2. Teradata inetd Service - Started - Automatic
3. Teradata RDBMS Initiator - Not Started - Manual -- I tried to Start it up.. but it goes down
I strongly believe that it has to do something with my TCP/IP settings or I need to Configure the Network address somewhere in the setting of Teradata. Please let me know how to bring up Teradata up
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|