Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 @ 16:32:27 GMT
It'll be the one set up in your ODBC driver (WinDDI uses ODBC). The default is 1025.
Check it by using
- odbc administrator (or something similar)
- select a Teradata DSN and click "Configure"
- click "Options" (bottom right corner)
- click "Advanced" (bottom right corner)
- it'll be listed under "TDMST Port Number" (assuming that you've got a high-enough version of the odbc driver (mines 2.8.0) - I think earlier versions documented the parameter name and settings, but you had to enter them manually in the user's registry.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|