Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 @ 15:36:47 GMT
Sorry , of course the system does not pass on attachments, this is an extract.
All of these utilities have built in access module support, once again, eliminating the use for intermediate storage units. The client obtains the data by making calls into the access module directly, implemented in a DLL on Windows NT.
The OleLoad executable associated with the access module allows for access module job files (.amj) to be saved for future use. An access module job is a set of parameters defining OLE DB data source information to the OLE DB access module. The OleLoad program can be used to view and edit access module jobs. The access module jobs include parameters such as OLE DB data source, table name, and a list of columns. These access module job files can be used with FastLoad, FastExport, MultiLoad, and TPump, running on Windows NT.
Easy-To-Use Graphical User Interface
* Dialog-based graphical interface
OLE DB Access Module Features
* Imports data from OLE DB source to Teradata data warehouse
* Exports data from Teradata to OLE DB compliant data sources
* Generates FastLoad and FastExport client utility script for users
* Creates and edits .amj files
* Employs context-sensitive help Required Software Environment
* Microsoft Windows NT
* Microsoft Windows NT version of the Teradata client utility (FastLoad, FastExport, MultiLoad or TPump) used to transport data
* OLE DB provider for the source or destination data source
* Teradata ODBC driver
Required Hardware Environment
* Any hardware platform running Windows NT
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|