Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Sun, 13 Nov 2000 @ 00:36:38 GMT
I am pleased to announce that version 1.10 of DBD::Teradata is now available on CPAN. Please be advised that I still consider this beta software, and your best bet for getting questions answered is to email me directly.
Lots of useful info is available at
Changes since Version 1.00:
- added nonblocking session support (FirstAvailable, Realize driver-specific functions)
- fixed dbh->do() to return -1 for non-data returning statements
- fixed typographical bug in dbh->err()
- added tdat_TITLE, tdat_FORMAT to return title and format info for each returned field
- added SummaryPosition, SummaryPosStart attributes to statement information hash to provide the column number associated with a summary column
- restricted HELP statement processing due to bugs in returned data.
- fixed dbh->prepare() to not create statement handle in event of error
- fixed dbh->execute() to return proper values in case of error or non-data returning statements
- added more complete testing script ("test.pl")
- added proper packaging (Makefile, pod, etc.)
- clarified licensing issuesl
Please read the README for install issues, esp. for Windows platforms.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 15 Jun 2023|