Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 @ 15:25:17 GMT
You can monitor certain things using 'normal' sql (you can't get to the pm&pc data though). It really depends on what data you're looking for.
- dbc.ampusage will show you the usage by user by amp of cpu and diskio's. By snap-shotting (!?!?!) this data regularly you can build up a picture of usage by user including skewed processing
- the resusage tables will give you m/c level information
- dbc.diskspace will show you big spool users and skewed spool users etc
- qrysessn will give similar info to dbc.ampusage but no "amp level" information. This will tel you which sessions are blocked and on what object, but not who is blocking them.
- showlocks will show any arc locks currently existing on the machine, who placed them and on what objects.
How does that sound?
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 28 Jun 2020|