Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 @ 10:15:15 GMT
I have question about FastExport running on mainframes
1. I read that There is no FORMAT (in EXPORT command) specification on Channel attached system and by default the FORMAT is 'FASTLOAD'. However when I export using fastexport I do not see 1st two bytes as mentioned in the manual.
Following is what I read in the manual.
- FASTLOAD specifies that each record is a two-byte integer, n, followed by n bytes of data, followed by an end-of-record - marker, either X'0A' or X'0D'.
- The FORMAT options apply only to UNIX and Windows platforms.
- The default, if a FORMAT option is not specified, is FASTLOAD.
Has anyone faced this earlier?
2. Also when I change the MODE from RECORD to INDICATOR I do not see any indicator bits at the start of each record. Does anyone know the reason why
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 23 Jun 2019|