Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 30 May 2012 @ 10:23:40 GMT
One of our application is experiencing time outs when extracting report data from Teradata.
Previously problem was spool space issue and we added one date column in table and created PPI using that column.
Table contains more than 2 billion data. We have collected stats on this particular PPI date column.
Now spool space usage reduced significantly. But while creating report we are getting time out error.
Could you please give any inputs to overcome this issue.
Sughesh I S.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|