Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 11 Apr 2012 @ 19:13:40 GMT
I'm setting up alerts on Teradata Manager 13.0 first time did the following steps,
1) Configured the email Outlook (SMTP) and tested the email by sending the test email working fine.
2) Created the new alert policy
3) Add the action 'Email Admin' to the policy.
4) Set the number of sessions per user alert Threshold value 2.
5) Applied above alert to the Database (Dev).
From the above it suppose to send a email if user sessions more than 2.
But it is not triggering any alert even users have more than 3 sessions opened.
Please advise if I miss any or how to verify this alerts.
We do not have View Point.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|