Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 @ 19:33:42 GMT
My environment is TD 13 on Windows XP.
I'm in the process of upgrading Veritas Netbackup by Sysmantec from v6.5.4 to 7.0.
The manual says that I have to perform below steps. My question is I see Change Storage Unit window but don't see Staging Schedule in the window.
Deactivate disk staging storage units as follows:
On the master server, open the NetBackup Administration Console.
* From the tree on the left, expand NetBackup Management > Storage Units.
* In the right pane, double-click on a disk staging storage unit.
* When the Change Storage Unit window appears, select Staging Schedule.
* When the Disk Staging Schedule window appears, click the Exclude Dates tab.
* Select the date in the calendar that matches the date of the system upgrade.
* Repeat these tasks for each disk staging storage unit.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 23 Jun 2019|