Home Page for the TeradataForum
 

Archives of the TeradataForum

Message Posted: Tue, 02 Sep 2008 @ 09:19:47 GMT


     
  <Prev Next>  
<<First
<Prev
Next>
Last>>
 


Subj:   New version of statistics query
 
From:   Dieter Noeth

Hi all,

i finally fixed the query to run on 64-bit TD 12, thanks to all who helped me.

I already wanted to send it some weeks before, but then i had to leave for vacation and couldn't do so :-)

After lots of 3610 (because of nested aliases) i decided to split the query into two versions, 32- and 64-bit.

And i changed the bytes-extracting to become more readable using CASEs, so it will be much easier, if the encoded stats will ever change again. I started on V2R4 when there was no 64-bit, yet :-)

I added a PDF with some info about where all that data is stored, it's mainly based on trial and error (plus info from the manuals)


Dieter


Admin Comment: The attachment can be found at

www.teradataforum.com/attach.htm



     
  <Prev Next>  
<<First
<Prev
Next>
Last>>
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  Top Home Privacy Feedback  
 
 
Copyright for the TeradataForum (TDATA-L), Manta BlueSky    
Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved    
Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016