Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 @ 21:49:33 GMT
| Subj: || || Missing UDF Libraries |
| From: || || Anomy Anom |
<-- Anonymously Posted: Wednesday, August 29, 2007 15:41 -->
I know we are a little bit behind the times but we are just working on setting up UDFs in our system. I have been able to create/run very
simple UDFs such as a + b, etc. I know have download a couple of more complex UDFs from Teradata and I am having issues. I keep getting an error
saying that the library that I am trying to access is not there. I have tried several different paths suggested in Teradata documentation but no
where on our system can I find what I am looking for. Does anyone know where we can go to get these libraries? The one I am looking for right
now is call udfstrstr.h
Thanks in advance
CREATE FUNCTION udf_strposcharchar
* Searches the character source to see if it contains the character set.
* It only looks for the first instance. If none is found, zero (0) is returned.
* The search result is returned in the form of an index into character source.
* If the string length of character source or character set is zero, or
if the character set is larger than the
* character source, then this UDF will not perform any comparison and
return a value of zero (0).
PARAMETER STYLE TD_GENERAL;
*** Failure 5602 Error creating UDF/XSP/UDM/UDT: problem accessing the external file '/ntos/udflib/udfstrstr.h '.
Statement# 1, Info =0
*** Total elapsed time was 1 second.