Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 @ 07:57:28 GMT
I've made some changes on the TeradataForum web site. Without going into a lot of detail, the changes include:
- The website has been re-designed to re-organize some features and add others.
- I've elaborated on some things, like the Rules of Conduct and Guidelines for Posting. Please take some time to review them.
- I've added a couple of Open Source projects: One project will be a Library of UDF Functions (called TDF-UDFLib) and the other project will focus on Capacity Planning and Performance Monitoring/Analysis (called TDF-Perf). Like any Open Source project, their success depends on participation. Since I'm not sure about how much participation there is going to be, the management of the Open Source projects will be done manually.
- One feature that should be of help is that I've made printer-friendly pages available for the web site. To access the printer- friendly version of a page, position to the bottom of the page and click on 'Print-Friendly'. This will open a new window which can be printed. The printer-friendly pages for the Archives will allow limited navigation within the Archives.
- Some areas are still being worked on, but most of the website seems pretty stable. One thing that you might notice is that the loading of the website isn't always as crisp as it should be - I'm working on it.
Please take some time to explore the new website. If you find any problems or have suggestions/comments, let me know and I'll make the change as soon as I can.
Like always, if you have anything that you would like to contribute to the website (ie- a Useful Link, a White Paper or a component to one of the Open Source projects), please feel free to contact me. All contributions are appreciated.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 23 Jun 2019|