Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 @ 13:30:47 GMT
You help with this issue is needed.
I have SQL Assistant 6.2 with ODBC 3.03.00. It was working just fine (including editing the history) until recently when it started getting the following error:
"Unable to open the history table Application-defined or object-defined error"
I have not gone to a new version of Access (still at 2000) and nothing has changed except running out of spool space on the query where this started happening. I have tried opening the database in Access 2000 and "Compacting and Repairing database". I also tried deleting the database and having SQL Assistant recreate it. This did not correct the problem either.
I have no idea how to correct this problem or where to look.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|