Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 @ 13:07:10 GMT
Below is an announcement for a free, educational conference call regarding database parallelism in Teradata. This is one of the quarterly calls sponsored by the BEZ Performance User Group and is vendor-neutral and sales free.
Please see below for call details:
Learn more about Database Parallelism in Teradata
- Tuesday, June 10, 2003 at 2:00 pm EST
- Free conference call
- Sponsored by BEZ Systems
TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Which workloads benefit most from parallelism, and which do not?
- Tips for optimizing parallel performance through database and schema tuning
- Measuring the extent and effectiveness of parallelism, and determining the impact of changing system resources on parallelism
- Properly setting expectations with user expectations for what parallelism can help them achieve
For more details, please go to www.bpug.org
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY
Please register online for this conference call at www.bpug.org or call (312) 641-2200.
FREE! With registration -- hear the April 15, 2003 conference call with Todd Walters, CTO of Teradata. Go to BPUG > Teradata > View Transcripts.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|