Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Tue, 06 May 2003 @ 15:56:20 GMT
Hello everyone -
I am trying to call a custom Access Module from a Fastload script on AIX. However, when the Fastload script runs, I am receiving the following error:
**** 14:35:37 I/O Error on Open: 3, Text: Requested Access Module not found
Here are the steps I have taken to resolve it, without any luck:
1. Verified that the name and path to the shared object were valid and in the correct case.
2. I built an Access Module from the sample provided in the Teradata doc, but got the same error.
3. I built a test executable to run the Access Module and this works fine, however, I am outside of Fastload.
4. I have a different Access Module that works fine through Fastload. This module is in the same folder as the one that doesn't work. The only difference is the name and versions of the custom software I integrated (however, the names are both the same number of characters).
5. I have set the LIBPATH environment variable to point to the directory where the .so is located.
Any ideas to the cause of the problem or how to resolve it?
Thanks in advance -
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|