Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 @ 14:41:02 GMT
Stripping off separately involves (I think):
1. Reading the data file.
2. Stripping off the fillers.
3. Writing the stripped off data into a file.
4. Load the filtered file into Teradata via fastload.
Loading the data directly via fastload involves:
1. FastLoad reads the record
2. Ignores the fillers (Note: in buffer only, not reading and then writing again into some file )
3. Send the filtered buffer to Teradata database.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|