Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 @ 12:07:06 GMT
As you might know, I maintain a separate distribution list for those people who are interested in receiving job offers.
If you didn't know about the Jobs distribution list, it works this way:
- A job offer is sent to me and I make sure that it has certain minimum information: the position that is open, some kind of job requirements and at a minimum, the general area where the job is located (if the company's name isn't given, then I expect either city or state) and the person to contact for consideration.
- I then forward the note to the Jobs distribution list.
FWIW: There isn't a lot of activity on this distribution list, so don't expect to hear much.
And that actually brings me to the point of this note: If your organization is looking for people (whether permanent, temporary or contract), have the person who is doing the recruiting send a note to me (not the List) and I'll forward it to the Jobs List. This is being done as a courtesy to the membership of the TeradataForum and there is no charge (or finder fee) for distributing the note.
As mentioned above, the note requires the following information:
- The job position and its requirements.
- The location of the position - either the company name, the city or the state.
- Contact information for consideration.
After I forward the information to the Jobs distribution list, I take myself out of the process. I'm not acting as a recruiter here, I'm just trying to help-out those subscribers who are interested. The job offer needs to contain the above information, I will not forward notes from organizations which are just engaging in general recruitment.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|