Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 @ 13:57:03 GMT
| Subj: || || Re: Queryman error |
| From: || || Scott Summers |
This has been happening to me frequently since I moved from Queryman 4 to Queryman 5.1.1, and I still have the problem with Queryman 5.2.
Usually the history database quits opening correctly after I have inserted a couple thousand rows. What I do is create a new dsn, and since
I have Queryman set up to create a separate history database for each dsn, that takes care of the problem with the least headache for me.
Of course you can still open your old history databases directly in Access if you need to get at some of your code. I gave up a long time
ago trying to figure out why this happens.