Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Fri, 04 May 2001 @ 18:51:59 GMT
<-- Anonymously Posted: Friday, May 04, 2001 14:45 -- >
I am running Fastload from a network-attached system. The input data is created by extracting data from Teradata tables using FOCUS. The process has been working fine until I removed a WHERE clause from my extract and the number of records went from 14,000 to 45,000. Eyeballing the file everything looks kosher with the data. But when I Fastload it, the Fastload runs without errors but the data is messed up in the table. I cannot figure out what is going on!
The version is FASTLOAD WORKSTATION 4.0.
Here is the Fastload script:
Drop Table TESTDB01.BTEMPT; Drop Table TESTDB01.BERR1; Drop Table TESTDB01.BERR2; Create Table TESTDB01.BTEMPT, Fallback (FA Char(11) Uppercase, FZ Char(11) Uppercase, FD Char(05) Uppercase, FT Char(06) Uppercase, FL Char(45) Uppercase, DUEDT Char(08)); Begin Loading TESTDB01.BTEMPT Errorfiles TESTDB01.BERR1, TESTDB01.BERR2; set record unformatted ; Define FA (Char(11)), FZ (Char(11)), FD (Char(05)), FT (Char(06)), FL (Char(45)), DUEDT (Char(08), NULLIF=' '), NEWLINE (Char(01)) file=input.dat; show; Insert into TESTDB01.BTEMPT values (:FA, :FZ, :FD, :FT, :FL, :DUEDT); End Loading; .LogOff;
P.S. With a few modifications to the Fastload script, I ran the Fastload from MVS and the data loaded correctly.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|