Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 @ 16:53:55 GMT
Starting from what you wrote, here is my recap and suggestion:
1. since it sounds like it use to work, scripts and logons should be fine.
2. Since ODBC connects, Teradata is fine
3. Sounds like the utilities are not finding the SMP node with PEPs
4. So, if you are using a hosts file on the remote computer, it might be corrupted
5. More likely, your DNS network server lost the definition for the SMP nodes if your logons have a hostname/userid,password
The first thing I would do is to ping the SMP node using the MTDP name. If that works, then check the hosts file for the MTDP name.
Other than these two conditions, the rest is pretty straight forward. If you have addition trouble after this and wish to contact me directly, please do so via my email address.
Regards and good luck,
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|