Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Mon, 12 Dec 2000 @ 01:40:51 GMT
I am pleased to announce that version 1.12 of DBD::Teradata is now available on CPAN. Please be advised that I still consider this beta software, and your best bet for getting questions answered is to email me directly.
Lots of useful info is available at
Changes since Version 1.10:
- HP-UX has now been successfully tested.
- FreeBSD (on Intel) has now been successfully tested.
- removed extraneous code deprecated by Perl 5.6.0
- added tdat_lsn, tdat_clone, tdat_keepresp, and tdat_utility attributes
- added support for FASTLOAD, EXPORT, and MONITOR utility sessions
- added bind_param_inout() function
- added BindParamArray(), BindColArray(), and FirstAvailList() = driver-specific function
- fixed sth->rows(), and improved dbh->do() behavior
- improved error reporting on failed DBI->connect() calls
Please read the README for install issues, esp. for Windows platforms.
FYI: Please disregard version 1.11, its contains a minor bug fixed in 1.12.
Also, if you install/test this on non-Wintel platforms, I'd love to hear about it so I can update the SUPPORTED PLATFORMS list in tdatdbd.html.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 23 Jun 2019|