Home Page for the TeradataForum
 

Archives of the TeradataForum

Message Posted: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 @ 17:41:39 GMT


     
  <Prev Next>   <<First <Prev Next> Last>>  


Subj:   Re: V2R4
 
From:   David Hough

If it were my decision, I'd wait until V2R4.0.1 goes GCA, then I'd wait another 15-30 days for the release to settle out a bit, then I'd upgrade the system. Of course, I'm mature (read: old) enough that I don't enjoy the adrenaline rush that comes from installing 0.0 software releases. YMMV.

Of course you also have to ask questions like:

- Do the users need the features in V2R4?

- How will I time the next year's upgrade to V2R4.1.x, which needs V2R4.0.x as a base?

etc.

/doc



     
  <Prev Next>   <<First <Prev Next> Last>>  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
  Top Home Privacy Feedback  
 
 
Copyright for the TeradataForum (TDATA-L), Manta BlueSky    
Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved    
Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016