Archives of the TeradataForum
Message Posted: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 @ 12:54:10 GMT
The following note was recently sent by Jim Calvin concerning a new version of InteraGate:
For those of you out there that may use my inTerasoft tools from time to time, I have just posted a new version of inTERAgate (5.3.8) to my website. The following features / improvements / bug fixes were added:
* Corrected Volatile Table Create faults
* Now handles ODBC ANSI mode at Logon
* All SQL is checked for invalid tokens
* The caret will return to the SQLBox upon reactivation 99.9% of the time.
* Now prompts user if execution is to continue after an error.
* 64K Fastload Error Tables are now handled
* Preferences now contains a flag to auto-add the final semicolon.
* SQL History can now be navigated via ALT-P (or ALT PageUp) and Alt-N (or ALT PageDown)
* Date output Format Clause will be honoured regardless of ODBC ANSI standard.
* AS keyword in macro creates is now correctly handled in (hopefully) all cases.
My web site is: www.ntfp.globalserve.net...
Jim Calvert - Toronto
Admin Comment: When last tried, the URL in this Post no longer functioned.
|Copyright 2016 - All Rights Reserved|
|Last Modified: 27 Dec 2016|